- You have at least 1 year experience within a Admin Assistant or Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant role, ideally within the IT industry.
- You are organised and have good interpersonal skills.
- You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively.
- You have good computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% travel. Willingness to travel to other countries
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Willing to travel to different countries along with the Group Managing Director for business meeting and discussion
- Manage executives calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
error: Content is protected !!