3D Graphic Specialist Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Parsons
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Preparation and design of high-quality landscape renders both in 2D and 3D.
- Developing master plan and landscape plan layouts to the highest quality to graphically represent and sell the design works of the studio.
- Develop graphical sections to show the elevation of the design intent of the projects at a variety of scales.
- Produce high-end, photorealistic 3D renders using software including, Sketch UP, Lumion, 3D Max and Rhino.
- Development of sketch base files using basic AutoCAD and Revit.
- Developing sketch renders to demonstrate the space and scale of a design at the early stages of the concept development.
- Development of graphical presentations for Associates / Principals to presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Demonstrate a team oriented and collaborative approach to landscape and master planning across the studio’s design teams.
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of graphical software’s, including but not limited to: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch Up, Lumion, Rhino, etc.
- Demonstrate an ability to multitask and work across teams within the studio.
- Demonstrate solid communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- An ability to translate outline sketch ideas into workable scales and spaces using modelling software.
- Possess self-motivation, work part of the team but also have the ability to work independently.
- More than 5 years of continuous employment within the profession of Landscape Architecture.
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture or Architecture.
To apply for this job please visit rb.gy.