Academic Coordinator Jobs In Sharjah | Salus University
Salus University, founded as the Pennsylvania College of Optometry in 1919, today is a diversified, globally recognized professional academic center of learning that offers a wide range of degree programs in the professions of Optometry, Audiology, Physician Assistant, Public Health, Education and Rehabilitation for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Biomedicine, Orthotics & Prosthetics; Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology.
Apply Also 👉 RODA HOTELS CAREERS 2023 | LATEST JOBS IN DUBAI
- Reserve rooms.
- Secure rooms, catering, security, and AV support for GISP functions.
- Coordinate housing (including hotel accommodations as indicated) for international students.
- Support international students as requested and appropriate.
- Support program orientations activities.
- Plan international student celebrations.
- Create marketing flyers for programs.
- Work with Communications department on marketing strategies and posting materials on the website.
- Schedule meetings and sends out calendar requests for meetings.
- Attend continuing education and other GISP events in the evenings and the weekends as indicated.
Apply Also 👉 Maersk Careers 2023: UAE-KSA-Qatar-Kuwait
- Take notes at meetings in cooperation with others in GISP.
- Process division credit card statement.
- Coordinate with faculty on academic program delivery.
- Create and administer online examinations.
- Proctor in-person examinations as needed.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.