Account Manager Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Amazon
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Identify, prospect, and recruit high-potential selling partners to Amazon.ae Marketplace.
- Effectively prioritize and lead a portfolio of selling partners to realize the product family’s opportunities and goals (both Inputs/Outputs metrics).
- Be your seller partners’ consultant, providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success and grow their business
- Identify key business opportunities of your categories via spotting popular brands, trends, and pricing to ensure managing the portfolio toward a growth plan
- Conduct deep dive analysis on issues affecting selling partners’ business performance and provide the Voice of the Seller as an input into product development and process improvement.
- Work closely with selling partners, educating them about Amazon’s high standards of Delivery and Customer Experience
- Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information, and publish recommendations & action plans for your portfolio of selling partners.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to align programs and initiatives to help drive the growth of your selling partners portfolio.
- 1+ years of professional or military experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and applications
- Experience prospecting, qualifying, and cold-calling companies
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.