Owning end-to-end the Selling Partner experience in AE for set of categories to build a strong group of fast-growing categories in the related P&L
Managing both new and existing accounts to increase their usage of Marketplace tools and features and grow their business locally, regionally and internationally
Partnering with business and technical teams to design and build features and solutions specific to country requirements, while producing those features for regional application.
- Owning end-to-end the Selling Partner experience in AE to build a strong seller base in the respective category
- Managing both new and existing accounts to increase their usage of Marketplace tools and features.
- Partnering with business and technical teams to design and build country-specific features and solutions, ensuring those features are applicable globally.
- Identifying and driving new opportunities for Amazon’s Marketplace business.
- Extensive professional experience (3-5 Yrs), in complex and dynamic environment ideally in e-commerce, technology, FMCG, retail or top-management consulting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Management, Data science, Engineering or related degree required
- Demonstrated Analytical ability throughout the professional experience
- Strong analytical skills (including advanced excel and database analysis).
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A great deal of personal initiative and strong hands-on attitude along with creativeness, decisiveness and results-driven mentality for a business-focused way of thinking.