Majid Al Futtaim
Accountant Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Majid Al Futtaim
- Run monthly recurring billing and ensure the monthly revenues booked agree with the signed lease agreements.
- Prepare and update receipts to tenants for various payment collection i.e. rent, utilities and deposits etc.,
- Review and reconcile tenant accounts balances for revenue and receivables with GL on monthly basis and ensure no integrity issue is pending.
- Run IAS 17 and ensure accuracy of adjustment entries processed on a monthly basis.
- Prepare tenants’ statement of account as and when required.
- Assist and provide swift feedback to Leasing and Asset Management teams in day to day transactions pertaining to renewal, amendments, surrender and new deals.
- Provide historical information and analysis as and when required.
- Support the business by reducing review and processing time for all Revenue and Receivables transaction, i.e. refunds, Statement of Accounts and billing.
- Ensure clearing of any reconciling item resulted from revenue bank accounts reconciliation on timely basis.
- Review and ensure correctness of tenants’ balances for advances, deposits, receivables and revenue on monthly basis.
- Coordinate with the Oman / Bahrain offices daily and ensure that the daily bank processing for all collections are performed on a timely basis.
- Submit monthly consolidated financial key information related to A/R and revenue area.
- Minimum 3 -4 years of post-qualification experience working within a Finance support function. Good knowledge and experience of A/R and Revenue Accounting within a reputed real estate development / asset management organization in GCC or abroad in a similar role.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.