- Review and verify supplier payments with supporting invoices, LPOs, etc.
- Review operator, owning company and government payments with supporting documents and ensure it met the deadline.
- Review weekly AP aging and ensure that hotel and outsource teams doesn’t have any payment outstanding over 60 days.
- Conduct cash float counting of all house fund holders on a monthly basis and prepare a monthly float count summary.
- Prepare Dubai municipality report and DTCM report for the monthly payments.
- Previous experience in the department and in the field is preferred
- Previous experience in the hospitality department is a strong asset
- Accounting study back ground is a plus
- Organized and details oriented
- Good communication skills and great team player
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast pace environment
error: Content is protected !!