Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Talabat Careers
For More Job: Click Here
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Responsible for ensuring we have the correct inventory at the stores (No OOS or OVS) by analysing the current inventory status and updating the ordering parameters. Daily monitoring of stock movement, running report of daily inventory adjustment.
- Reviews invoices and payment requests for proper authorization and expenses coding (i.e. general ledger account, department, product, etc.).
- Helps with accruals and prepayments of expenses & prepares month end adjusting journal entries.
- Creates historical records by payment voucher & documenting all accounts payable transactions.
- At least 4+ years of experience in Accounting and Finance
- You are very detail-oriented, structured and know how to prioritize — you consider yourself as someone who delivers solutions and not bottlenecks to be solved.
- Able to interact with senior-level executives and can manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Someone energized by the unknown and look forward to learning each day on the job.
To apply for this job please visit deliveryhero.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.