Accounts Payable Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi | SSMC
Apply Also 👉 Options Trader Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Keyrock
This job holder is responsible for maintaining a proper accounts payable register in the ERP module for all nature of supplies and also developing a robust payment process with adequate controls. The role holder is also responsible for and updated records of supplier payments and invoices along with the supplier documents and ensuring payments to suppliers are in line with the agreed contractual arrangement
- Administers the Oracle financial modules for AP related to both material and service supplies and ensures they are in sync with the GL
- Maintains and manages an updated chart of accounts for payables, including:
- Maintaining the supplier master
- Verifying and validating supplier invoices to receipts of goods and services
- Batching supplier payments
- Supplier reconciliations and confirmations
- Ensures that supplier payments are made on time and as per agreed payment terms
- Ensures proper controls while processing payments in line with the control matrix
- Develops and maintains Accounts Payable procedures
- Ensures availability of all relevant information related to Accounts Payable for the auditors
- Maintains track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.