Accounts Receivable Jobs In Dubai 2023 | KPMG
- Expertise in revenue accounting and reporting
- Experience in invoicing and related activities
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts receivable process by identifying areas of performance improvement.
- Strengthen and grow relationships with customers.
- Proactively contact customers for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables, by regularly collecting & analyzing customer data.
- Management of revenue accrual process including month-end processing.
- Able to review lease contracts and perform revenue recognition process.
- Provision management for accounts receivable.
- Create pre-defined collections reports as pre agreed schedule along with descriptions and commentary on Collections ledger.
- Experience in VAT compliance requirements
- Prepare and monitor monthly management reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or another related field.
- Certifications in any of the qualification (ACCA, ACA, CPA, CMA, MBA finance) is a must. Partially qualified may also apply.
- Work experience of 5+ years is required.
- Proficient in MS Excel with strong knowledge of Microsoft suite of products is required.
- Experience with oracle is mandatory.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.