We are looking for a highly motivated individual to accelerate our vehicle-level testing for all current and future Autopilot features on the path to full self-driving. The ADAS Test Operator will be responsible to identify improvements and regressions across software iterations. A strong candidate will be objectively focused when making judgements, highly organized with a great attention to detail, and a self-starter. This role could require the flexibility of traveling to domestic and international destinations as necessary, to test vehicles on public roads, test tracks and proving grounds.
- Survey the local region and design routes with perspective scenarios for Autopilot testing.
- Design test specs and create judgement criteria using tools such as XRAY.
- Study and familiarize with the latest Autopilot version and other relevant vehicle features.
- Execute real-world testing according to test specifications, as well as providing ad-hoc support for specifically requested scenarios.
- Clean driving record and safe driving habits. Good navigation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly observational.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent computer software skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and operating systems such as MacOS, Windows, Linux.