- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years of related experience.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and Google productivity tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy; ability to ensure completion and correctness.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Provide a variety of administrative and secretarial support services to staff including data entry and formatting data from multiple sources for presentation in print and electronic form.
- Compile and summarize a wide variety of data.
- Work with other functional areas to coordinate the updating of the AUS Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Manage the office’s SharePoint directory and maintain inventory of contents.
- Coordinate the creation and updating of the OIRA website.
- Undertake special data/information gathering and compilation projects.
- Act as departmental System Administrator (on behalf of the Director), including staff leave approvals, amendments and leave forecasts.
error: Content is protected !!