Administrator & Activity Coordinator Jobs In Dubai 2023 | DMCC
For More Job: Click Here
- Organising and supporting all administrative functions.
- Assist in the development of objective and KPI’s for the department, under the supervision of the Head of Operations in accordance with Uptown Dubai strategy.
- Maintain control of relevant policies and procedures required by the different Tower stakeholders in coordination with the head of operations.
- Assist the head of Operations in the preparation of annual operating budget.
- Review invoices / service charge payment on behalf of the tenants and residents.
- Track and own the invoice process via Proliance and Urbanize.
- Assist in the month end preparations with the Tower finance team.
- Archive all the official documents and records to ensure that accurate and up to date records/statistics are established and maintained within the operational department.
- Responsible to create fun and engaging group activities for the different sub-contractors working on site.
- Aspire to create a real team spirit among everyone in the operations team.
- Actively participate in product knowledge trainings.
- Assist in maintaining open communication channels among all team members.
- High School Degree or Diploma
- 3-5 years work experience in administrative position
- Ability to use office equipment in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ability to use online resources
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.