Al Futtaim Jobs | Sr. Property Manager Jobs in Dubai
For More Job: Click Here
- Ensure the Automotive Group is provided with facilities at their required locations, within their scope and budget, negotiating costs to the best interest of the business.
- Sourcing and identification of best suitable locations
- Undertake due diligence and analysis of specific properties including financial analysis
- Negotiations of prices, and terms & conditions to achieve the best commercial deals
- Ensure best renewal rates are negotiated with the Landlords to provide savings for the business.
- Ensure the lease agreements are renewed by the required date, with Business approvals and Government authority attestations completed on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- Strong knowledge of RERA regulations and real estate laws
- Strong knowledge of UAE Real Estate market
- 8-10 years of work experience in commercial real estate leasing with a preference of experience in automotive industry and/or real estate broker experience handling commercial properties
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to source acquisition
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail with an ability to thrive in a high-performance culture
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with a team- oriented mindset are key components of this position
To apply for this job please visit www.afuturewithus.com.