Algo Trader Jobs In Sharjah | CryptoRecruit
Our client is leading market maker with deep connections to the top crypto exchanges and providing liquidity to the best projects. They are seeking algo traders with an interest in electronic market-making, systematic environments, and derivatives. You will be responsible for managing the PnL of the trading desk and the associated risks right from the start. This involves offering input and suggesting improvements related to trading strategies and applications while working in collaboration with a senior quantitative developer and the management team. Flexibility related to innovation, absent of legacy systems, corporate bureaucracy, and tedious decision-making channels create an exciting work atmosphere.
Apply Also 👉 Starbucks Careers 2023: UAE-KSA-Egypt-Qatar
- Researching and digging deep into details to work out the trading / market making strategies in De-Fi with focus on providing value to market participants
- Monitor trading systems real time and adjust trading parameters to maximise profitability
- Analyse our historic data and implement trading system efficiency improvements.
- Degree with significant quantitative elements, such as mathematics, computer science, engineering, economics, or a related field;
- 5+ years of experience in a well-established HFT/market-making/algo trading/quantitative firm and operating proprietary electronic market-making software;
- 5+ years of experience managing the PnL associated with a product or portfolio;
- A strong knowledge and passion for cryptocurrencies and DeFi trading
- A strong and provable track record**NB***
- Must have an owner mentality with the heart of a teacher as collaboration and communication are key;
- Offer valuable input (e.g. UI/UX, functionality, trade reporting, metric tracking, etc.) as well as play a major role in the testing and tweaking of existing and future strategies;
- Identify, evaluate and realize new market opportunities, trade execution, strategy performance, and revenue streams coordinating across roles and liaising with the quantitative development team;
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.