- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Advanced communication skills in English and Arabic (verbal and written)
- Good project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in sustainability/environmental management, business or a related field is an asset.
- 3-5 years of experience in a role involving research, analysis and support related to sustainability, environment and energy.
As an Analyst at Zayed Sustainability Prize (ZSP), you will support the planning and implementation of key processes in the ZSP, including but not limited to research and analysis, development and monitoring of website and online, submissions/judging portal, measurement of Prize’s impact and implementation plan of high schools projects.