Anesthesia Technician Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Al-Futtaim
For More Job: Click Here
- To assist the anaesthesiologist in preparation of the patient for operation in the pre anaesthesia clinic, on the floors, in the holding bay or in the operating room itself
- To assist the anaesthesiologist in all common anaesthetic procedures
- To assist the anaesthesiologist with airway management
- To care for the anaesthetic machine, monitoring equipment and other anesthesiology related equipment
- To assist in the appropriate positioning of the patient preoperatively
- To assist with the care of the patient intraoperatively
- To assist with the administration and monitoring of routine drugs and fluids
- To monitor the recovery of post operative patients prior to discharge back to the floor
- To assist the anaesthesiologist in the management of anaesthetic emergencies
- To assist the anaesthesiologist in the administration of sedation or anaesthesia in specialty cases
- To provide care and support to patients preparing for and receiving anaesthesia
- Other duties as assigned within the scope of responsibility and requirements of the job.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- Minimum 5+ years experience as Anaesthesia Technician or in a similar role.
- Previous experience working with international accreditation i.e. JCIA
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.