Black & Grey HR
Asset Manager – Sports Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Black & Grey HR
Black & Grey HR is currently representing a leading developer in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Our client is seeking an Asset Manager with experience in Sports to work closely with the leadership to support and manage their Sports portfolio, contributing to the realization of our clients vision.
- Develop comprehensive asset management strategies and plans to optimize the financial and operational performance of our real estate portfolio.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to enhance asset value and net operating income (NOI) of existing investment assets by assisting with marketing strategies and action plans.
- Implement strategic plans at the asset level, in coordination with cross-functional teams, to maximize the value of our Sports assets.
- Provide timely market intelligence inputs to the Manager of Sports.
- Coordinate asset and facility management SLAs and contracts with internal and external stakeholders, service providers, and third-party operators for the portfolio.
Apply Also 👉Mcdonalds UAE Careers 2023 | Latest Job Openings
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in managing multi-class Sports real estate portfolios, with at least 3 years in the UAE.
- In-depth knowledge of UAE real estate market dynamics and regulations, preferably within the sports sector.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Business, Real Estate, Finance, or related fields, with a preference for a Masters degree.
- Additional relevant certifications in the industry and nature of work would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Strong financial and operational capabilities.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.