Assistant Events Manager Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Accor
- Ensures that events progress seamlessly by following established procedures, collaborating with other Heartists, and ensuring accuracy.
- Greets customer during the event phase and hands-off to the Event Operations team for the execution of details.
- Supervise service and overall coordination of all arrangements on BEO.
- Adheres to all standards, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures billing accuracy and conducts bill reviews with the clients prior to processing the final bill.
- Manages group room blocks and meeting space for average to large-sized assigned groups.
- Uses his/her judgment to integrate current trends in event management and event design.
- Acts as liaison between field salesperson and customer throughout the event process (pre-event, event, post-event).
- Participates in customer site inspections and assists with the sales process as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Solicits feedback from the property departments to identify areas for improvement to enhance the Event Planner s experience.
- Leads formal pre-event and post-event meetings for average to large-sized assigned groups.
- Facilitates various meetings as perceives necessary (Banquet Event Order meeting, block review, etc).
- Proven strong leadership, interpersonal and training skills
- Minimum 2 years of social event experiences with similar capacity to 5 star hotels.
- Good communication and customer contact skills
- Proven ability to plan and organize events effectively with acute sense of detail and creativity
- Understanding of computers and applications with a strong working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel and Opera preferred.
- Ability to work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
- A team player & builder
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.