Savills Middle East
Assistant Government Relations Officer Jobs In Sharjah | Savills Middle East
The Assistant PRO plays an integral role within the HR and administration team. The role requires efficiency, organisation, liaising with internal and external stakeholders and a sound understanding of government processes across the United Arab Emirates.
- Support the PRO in processing all new employment visas to guarantee that the visas are handled and processed on time.
- Renew and update all employment visas & labour contracts to guarantee records are kept up to date in the labor and Immigration Departments, Medical & Emirates ID application.
- Facilitate and follow-up cancellation of visas for employees.
- Assist with Emiratization requirements
- Visit offices for signatures, document collection and drop-off to ensure high level of service
- Assist with attestation of documents
- Liaise with HR and administration team members across the business.
- Minimum High School Graduate with 4-5 years’ experience with Immigration & MOHRE
- Fluent English and Arabic, both written and spoken
- Must have UAE driving license and car
- Clear and concise telephone manner
- Patience and calmness under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills ensuring all tasks are completed efficiently with prioritisation
- Team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Flexibility to prioritise urgent cases and enquiries from the HR team.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.