Assistant Manager Treasury Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Al-Futtaim
For More Job: Click Here
What you will do
- Assist and support AGM Structured Finance in the execution of debt finance transactions (e.g. Real Estate finance, Acquisition and Project Finance)
- Production of marketing materials (PowerPoint presentation) and Financial Model in co-ordination with business units, Corporate Finance and external advisors for new debt finance transactions
- Structuring of debt financing strategies through detailed cash flow modelling, debt capacity and scenario analysis
- Structuring of debt facilities including Working Capital Facilities, Trade Finance facilities, Term Loans and Revolving Credit facilities
- Comprehensive risk analysis (including interest rates and FX)
- Co-ordination of due diligence process with banks, investors and external advisors
- Assist and support AGM Structured Finance in the negotiation of legal documentation, in co-ordination with Group Legal and external counsel, structuring and negotiation of financial covenants
What equips you for the role
- Chartered Accountant, CFA, LLB, postgraduate tax qualification
- The ideal candidate will have 5-8 years of experience in leveraged finance, project finance, real estate finance, ECA finance gained from a Treasury Centre and/or a reputable investment / commercial bank or debt advisory boutique / big 4 firm.
- Preference for Senior Associate / VP level, ideally with experience working in a major international financial centre (London, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong)
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.