Assistant Outlet Manager Jobs In Dubai | Anantara
For More Job: Click Here
Anantara World Islands Dubai Resort is in the World Islands archipelago, located in the Arabian Gulf, approximately four kilometres off the coast of Dubai in the UAE. The new resort is the first hotel in the South American continent of the World Islands development. The island will be completely dedicated to the resort, with guests able to access by boat in just 15 minutes from the jetty at Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort.
- ·With the restaurant manager, to achieve departmental budget goals by maintaining profits through increased sales revenue and the efficient cost expenditure
·To accurately forecast business demands to ensure efficient staffing & food production
·To be aware of all Anantara Guest Incentive programs, and actively promote and support these.
·To ensure the efficient scheduling of Management & Associates in the outlet, and to be responsible for the accurate supervision of the associate time control system.
·To train subordinate managers and supervisors in effective “coaching and counseling” and the correct process of progressive discipline
·To be responsible for maintaining outlet safety and sanitation standards at all times
·To be responsible for asset management of all outlet property and facilities, and to conduct a regular preventative maintenance inspection.
- College diploma in Hotel Management or related field
- Previous experience in Food & Beverage/Restaurant and Banquet operation
- Passion for leadership and teamwork
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
- Excellent guest service skills
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.