Assistant Patrol Officer Jobs in UAE | Dubai Police Careers
Click Here For more Jobs: Click Here
- He responds to reports, and moves immediately to the sites of traffic or criminal accidents to cordon off the place.
- It responds to radio calls to coordinate vehicular traffic.
- It carries out the process of controlling and editing violations, and monitoring any suspicious activity for ongoing violations.
- It detects security incidents, controls road security, assists the public, and responds to questions from citizens and visitors, with the aim of supporting the community police philosophy.
- He collects and analyzes data and preliminary inferences about the parties involved in the crime, and delivers them to the competent authorities.
- High school or less.
- To have a general secondary certificate or less approved by the official authorities.
- The age shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years.
- The height should not be less than 165 cm.
To apply for this job please visit ejob.dubaipolice.gov.ae.