Assistant Relationship Manager Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Michael Page
For More Job: Click Here
- Assist in the preparation of departmental transaction material and credit applications for Islamic Finance transactions (in all matters relating to Islamic structuring) as well as learn about data input and monitoring in various internal systems.
- Support the deal team/ sector team or RM team in the origination and execution of Islamic Finance transactions, attend documentation meetings with the customer, help coordinate any Islamic Finance related matters and respond to any Islamic Finance related questions on the deal from internal departments
- Understanding the Bank’s internal procedures and processes and applying them correctly and in compliance with all rules and regulations and specifically all procedures, processes and policies applying to the Bank’s Islamic Finance activities.
- Assist in all communication and presentation to internal stakeholders re. any regulatory/compliance requirements related to Islamic Finance.
Excellent exposure|Growth opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university in Business, Finance, Economics, or related fields.
- Between 3-6 years’ experience as an Assistant RM or similar role involving credit analysis, documentation/compliance, and structuring transactions at a sharia-compliant banking institution or similar.
- Knowledge and experience of Islamic Finance theory, banking, documentation, risk analysis and credit requirements, products compliance requirements, general market developments and Islamic financial institutions.
- Good knowledge of Islamic Finance customers and clients ability to work with and understand customer needs.
- Working as part of a busy team with a high workload, often with high customer expectations and tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication in Arabic is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.