Emirates Flight Catering
Assistant Sales Manager Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Flight Catering
Emirates Flight Catering has collaborated with Crop One Holdings Inc to build the world’s largest Controlled Environment Agriculture Facility in the Middle East – Bustanica.
- Manages the day-to-day sales activities to achieve sales targets through profitable business relationships.
- Identifies, qualifies, and solicits proactively new business and manage other active accounts to achieve individual revenue goals in line with business’s budgetary objectives.
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Prepares accurate proposals, contracts, quotations and other documents related to sales activities.
Apply Also 👉 ADNOC Careers 2023 | Abu Dhabi Oil Company Jobs
- Positively affects the customer satisfaction level through effective daily interactions (e.g., prospecting / solicitation, following up calls, entertainment, face-to-face activities, shows, etc.)
- Ensures feedback is managed and promotes the customer satisfaction survey to improve service delivery.
- Communicates accurately with supporting departments to ensure effective execution of client requirements.
- Conduct market research, evaluate findings, prepare reports and make recommendations.
- Develops individual business cases for each identified sales opportunity so that a professional approach is carried out for all.
- Assist in preparing accurate sales plans and sales forecasts.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.