Associate Recruiter Jobs in Dubai | GEMS Education Careers
• Lead and deliver on the recruitment of all vacancies as per the operating model in assigned schools or clusters.
• Screen and interview prospective candidates and assess their suitability for the role through face to face, online or phone interviews.
• Long list and shortlist applicants to make recommendations to the next stage as per the process (e.g. Principal / Senior Leadership Team).
• Develop quality relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process from initial contact, through interview and on boarding processes, ensuring a positive candidate experience at all times.
• Maintain external pipeline of candidates for short/medium/long term opportunities, with a focus on hard to fill roles.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
• Minimum 3 years of recruitment experience is essential, with some experience of agency recruitment preferred
• Experience of working in the Education sector and/ or with bulk recruitment would be an advantage, although not essential
To apply for this job please visit careers.gemseducation.com.