- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Education, Management or Engineering.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Automotive processes and systems.
- Knowledge of adult learning processes, instructional design techniques, best practice learning tools and evaluation methodologies
- Knowledge of digital learning tools and apps and ability to operate LMS
- Support L&D manager conducting business specific BNA
- Conduct Annual L&D Business Needs Analysis
- Design appropriate learning solution adopting a 70:20:10 approach deploying latest technologies and digital content
- Deliver learning solution utilizing various platforms (classroom, live video sessions, pre-recorded content, digitally created materials..)
- Provide coaching and mentoring as part of the learning solutions where appropriate.
- Design and set appropriate MLI (measure of learning impact) including pre and post assessment, knowledge transfer and behavioral change up to change of business performance and KPIs.
error: Content is protected !!