Banquets Server Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Four Seasons
For More Job: Click Here
1- Banquets Server
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of each item, origin, taste, and preparation methods; communicate guest orders including any special needs or requests to the kitchen; coordinate food timings; check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order; transport items to the guest table in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Breakdown, clean and set-up of tables, buffets, and food stations.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in Impact.
- Provide a friendly and professional service that always exceeds guests’ expectations.
- Ensure you read the hotel’s employee handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities which, while outside the normal routine, are within the overall scope of the position.
- Report for duty punctually wearing professional attire. To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department personal appearance standards.
|Are You Interested in Other Companies Jobs:|
To apply for this job please visit fourseasons.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.