Business Analyst Jobs In Dubai | XA Group
For More Job: Click Here
The Ideal candidate will be responsible for defining business problems via in-depth investigation and gathering of technical and non-technical information. Once the issue is clearly understood, outline detailed requirements for a solution and ensure the delivered solution meets those business requirements. On a day-to-day basis, you will be a part of the Scrum team and will define, explain, and align the needs of the business, and support stakeholders across the XA Group business segments and clients. You will be the facilitation hub for the Business team, engineering team, and end users.
- Manage business requirements of new features being implemented for in-house software products with a primary focus on Specification and Implementation of digital workflows and system integrations
- Conducts usability level change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of change, functions, and requirements desired by key stakeholders in the system
- Research and prepares statistical reports to identify how a feature needs to integrate with the system
- Analyses the feasibility of requirements and develops requirements for new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users
- Maintain and manage the requirements, assign priorities, and keep status track of requirements according to the product roadmap
- Should have at least 4 – 6 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Must have working knowledge in Agile practices and working experience with Scrum teams
- Must know system and services integration in technology stake i.e. REST APIs, SOAP, etc. in Service Oriented Architecture, and having experience working on Digital Mobile products will be a plus
- Must have good experience in technical and business process documentation.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent active listening and presentation skills
- Excellent experience working with SDLC
- Expertise in Software platforms, SaaS, CRM, and digital products
- Detailed analytical abilities
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.