Business Development Manager Jobs In Dubai 2023 | COREcruitment
- Developing a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Preparing action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Source and develop new business opportunities, through own initiative and with the support and direction of management
- Manage sales opportunities in a structured and documented fashion.
- Respond to requests from the client in an efficient and timely manner.
- Manage the sales process from initial opportunity to the securing of the client purchase order and ensuring successful completion of the project.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Drafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years experience of successful business development/sales in the travel and tourism, events or hospitality industry.
- Knowledge of aviation / travel industry for B2B & B2C services, is a plus.
- Knowledge of catering industry trends and practices.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Passionate customer-focused attitude and strong negotiation and rapport building skills.
- Self-motivated, energetic and able to achieve high results.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Great networking skills.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.