Business Intelligence Developer Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Accor
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design/Develop SSIS packages to pull data from heterogeneous source systems and load to target tables.
- Should have an excellent understanding of MSBI Architecture.
- Should be able to develop end-to-end ETL solutions for complex business requirements.
- Proficient in customization and configuration of MSBI product suite (SSIS Mandatory).
- Expert in writing T-SQL queries/Stored Procedures/Functions/Triggers using SQL Server 2016 or above.
- Experience in API and SFTP connectivity highly desired
- Provide good solutions/approaches for any complex requirements.
- Contribute as an individual contributor by managing end-to-end delivery starting from requirement gathering, analysis, design, and development.
- Support business development and ensuring high levels of client satisfaction during delivery.
- Develop Dashboards and Reports using SSRS.
- Able to develop Data cube solutions using SSAS (Mandatory).
- Good to have expertise on migration projects.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and dynamic environment.
- Having Experience in Power BI is advantageous.
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Science
- MSBI Certification on 2012 – 2016 Required but not mandatory
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.