- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in procurement and supply chain management.
- Excellent written and oral English Language and any other foreign language.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Negotiates favorable terms with suppliers for the procurement of goods, services and supplies.
- Effectively prioritizes and executes tasks to ensure accurate and timely processing of purchase orders.
- Tracks delivery status and resolves defects and delivery problems with suppliers.
- Conducts suppliers’ registration, qualification and performance evaluations.
- Ensures all tasks are executed to meet or exceed set KPIs.
- Ensures procurement execution and maintains procurement files in compliance with policies, procedures, and business strategy.
- Works closely with other functions and the business areas of the PSA (i.e. warehouse, logistics and quality assurance) to ensure accurate and timely fulfilment of the client order.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
error: Content is protected !!