Cabin Appearance Technician Jobs in Sharjah | Air Arabia Careers
For More Job: Click Here
1- Cabin Appearance Technician
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Assists the Engineer to perform Base-level Cabin Appearance testing tasks for repairs and component replacement on Air Arabia and Third party aircrafts, performs and records required work accurately and timely in accordance with Air Arabia and regulatory requirements.
- Reviews assigned task cards with the Cabin Appearance Engineer to gain full understanding of the work, priorities, documentation requirements and cautions, prior to starting work.
- Assists the Engineer to constantly verify and ensure compatibility and readiness of cabin appearance components as per approved standards and quantity to be used as and when needed.
- Prepares and performs scheduled component maintenance according to assigned task cards, ensuring that the required documentation, parts, tools and GSE are obtained and used per issued instructions.
- Carries out related test and inspection tasks to the standard necessary to fully identify and record any defects or damage in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Qualified and experienced Workshop Maintenance Technician.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to a good standard for technical communications.
- Ability to use computer (Microsoft Office).
To apply for this job please visit careers.airarabia.com.