Cargo Agent Jobs in Dubai | dnata Careers
For More Job: Click Here
1- Cargo Agent
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To perform all cargo handling related activities including documentation, customer service, acceptance, delivery, breakdown, build-up, equipment operation and transport to ensure smooth handling of cargo throughout Cargo Operations (Export and Import)
This is a shift based role working both 12 hour Night and Day shift and involves manual handling (lifting and carrying) under all weather confitions.
- Follows all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Follows the day-to-day operations related to own job
- Discusses safety concerns openly and reports them to the relevant supervisor
- Complies with relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- High School (Minimum of 10 years of schooling required) or Higher Secondary (12 years schooling)
- 2 years of experience in Logistics and Cargo (1 year in case of Higher Secondary education)
- Introductory to Civil Aviation
- Cargo Product Knowledge & Documentation
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.