CAT A – Technician Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2022 | Air Arabia Jobs
For More Top Organization Jobs: Click Here
|Hiring Organization||Air Arabia|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
CAT A – Technician Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Air Arabia Jobs 2022
List Of Vacant Positions (Newly Updated)
|CAT A – Technician Jobs||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Carries out Base Maintenance tasks on Air Arabia and Third Party aircrafts within the scope of a CAR 66 Category A1 authorisation, including inspections, repairs and component replacement, ensuring work is performed to required standards and recorded in accordance with Air Arabia and regulatory requirements.
- Reviews assigned tasks with the Maintenance Manager to gain full understanding of the work, priorities, documentation requirements and cautions, prior to starting work.
- Prepares and performs scheduled aircraft maintenance according to assignments from the In-Charge ensuring that the required documentation, parts, tools and GSE are obtained and used per issued instructions.
- Carries out scheduled aircraft test and inspection tasks to the standard necessary to fully identify and record any defects or damage in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Qualified and experienced Civil Aircraft Maintenance Technician.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to a good standard for technical communications.
- At least 2 years’ experience performing maintenance on large commercial aircraft, preferably Airbus types.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a Base/Line Maintenance environment.