Decision Management Consultants
Charter Manager Jobs In Dubai | Decision Management Consultants
In this role, you will be responsible to negotiate contracts with ship owners, operators, and brokers to secure vessels for transporting agricultural commodities (grain, oilseeds, feed grains) and bulk vegetable/tropical oils.
Apply Also 👉Petrofac Sharjah Careers Announced Job Vacancies
- To monitor market trends and conditions in the shipping industry to make informed decisions about chartering vessels.
- To assess risks associated with various chartering options, such as vessel availability, potential delays, and route-specific risks.
- To ensure smooth logistics operations collaborate with other departments within the shipping company.
- To handle a variety of documentation related to charter agreements, cargo specifications, insurance, and compliance with international maritime regulations.
- To liaise with ship owners, brokers, cargo owners, port authorities, and various stakeholders to ensure that all parties are informed and aligned.
Apply Also 👉 Mcdonalds UAE Careers 2023 | Latest Job Openings
- Experience: Minimum of 5 year experience and relevant track record of working as a chartering manager at an international trading house (preferred) or shipbroker or alternatively ship owner/operator.
- Has knowledge of Vegoilvoy 1-27-50, SYNACOMEX 2000 charter party, Grainvoy, Gencon.
- FOSFA qualifications and operational procedures for ships engaged in the carriage of oils and fats in bulk for edible and oleo-chemical use.
- Must be *Russian speakers, fluent in English.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.