- High school education, cooking school or culinary institute education or equivalent experience.
- Minimum two years culinary or related work experience.
- Participates in the preparation of food items according to guest orders of consistent quality following recipe cards, as well as production, portion, and presentation standards; set-up station for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner service.
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not prepare beyond estimated needs.
- Train, motivate, recommend discipline, and supervise the work of kitchen employees ensuring that all cultural and core standards are met.
- Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment, including deep fryer, broiler, stove, steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven, steam table, tilt kettle, waffle iron, and flat top grill.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.