Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Jobs in Dubai | Halakids Careers
For More Job: Click Here
- Drive, measure, and analyze financial performance, identifying the need for corrective actions and areas for improvement.
- Plan, implement, manage, and control all financial related activities.
- Develop financial strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction.
- Prepare reports to summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Administer Company Policies on accounting, insurance and auditing.
- Lead the assessment of financial performance as it relates to both the budget and long-term strategy.
- 10+ years of progressive finance experience; Human Resource/ Outsourcing/ Manpower & Employment Solution Service Industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required. MBA preferred.
- Knowledge and working experience of accounting, financial statements, treasury and cash management, budgeting and forecasting, tax planning, auditing, and internal controls with excellent IT skills.
- The ability to conduct research on complex issues (accounting, payroll, tax, corporate structure, regulatory) and provide recommendations.
To apply for this job please visit www.halakids.ae.