Citi Bank Jobs in UAE | IRAU Credit Risk Analyst Jobs in Dubai
For More Jobs: Click Here
1- IRAU Credit Risk Analyst
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
This role has responsibility for the portfolio of specific industry relationships and the role reports directly to the ICG Risk Analysis (IRAU) Credit Risk Team Lead of the respective industry.
- Assess the credit and financial strength of Citi’s counterparts by performing fundamental credit analysis of counterparties using both quantitative and qualitative factors
- Complete Credit Analysis Write-up Memos and Final Obligor Risk Ratings of Citi’s Counterparties based on independent assessment and judgement completed on the due diligence of the client and industry knowledge to provide appropriate extensions of credit remaining within Risk appetite
- Continuous monitoring of the covered portfolio, including following industry trends, impacts to key relationships, and escalation of potential credit issues to IRAU Team Leads, ICG Risk and BCMA partners
- BA/BSc or higher degree in Business (MBA), or any other related subject
- Assists colleagues in identifying stretch opportunities to elevate individual and team performance
- Proven culture carrier
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and exert influence with and without direct authority
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.