Citi Careers | Employee Relations Lead Jobs in Dubai
For More Jobs: Click Here
1- Employee Relations Lead
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Employee Relations Lead is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers.
- Investigates HR related ethics concerns raised through the hotline and other channels, interfacing with the Ethics Office and regional partners and control functions to ensure timely and thorough investigation and appropriate resolution of all issues, including application of the standards outlined in the Global Disciplinary Review policy.
- Participates in a range of regulatory exams and internal audit reviews.
- Responds to workplace concerns on behalf of senior management.
- Works with the Employment Law team in the investigation of and response to agency charges and litigation .
- Partners with internal stakeholders such as Compliance, Citi Security and Investigative Services and Audit on investigations of employee misconduct.
- Bachelors/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.