Client Accountant Jobs in London 2023 | Knight Frank Careers
- To be proficient with MRI QUBE PM and all Microsoft applications (Desired)
- To be proficient in extracting accounting reports from MRI QUBE PM
- To be able to work on complex estate set up comprising of multiple types of properties (AST,SC,Car park, Gardens)
- To ensure that all current communication, whether by e-mail or paper, is stored in the correct area of filing within 3 days of execution
- To respond to all incoming issues the same day even if a resolution cannot be found.
- To ensure that all paperwork more than two years old is archived (providing it is not needed)
- To be prepared to answer the phones in line with KPI’s
- To be prepared to help others in the office (even if it is their filing) as workloads fluctuate
- To have a working knowledge of Double Entry Book Keeping
- To have a working knowledge of Trial Balances, what this shows and the implications of the same
- To have an understanding of Balance Sheets and be able to deal with any suspense items arising on the Balance Sheet
- To understand multi-schedule budgeting
- To analyse set up information and preparing and implementing an opening Trial Balance
To apply for this job please visit jobs.knightfrank.com.