Cloud and Infrastructure Architect Jobs In Dubai | M2
The Cloud & Infrastructure Architect is responsible for the planning, coordination, development, and supervision of all activities related to the design, implementation and ongoing optimization & automation of cloud & on-premise infrastructure platform & components to host M2 group applications, and third-party solutions to meet the business functions and requirements of the organization. This position will report to the CTO.
- Design and build Cloud infrastructure services.
- Leverage platform Monitoring Services to maintain SLAs and overall platform performance.
- Work closely with Cloud Engineers, DevOps engineers, Application developers and Security Architects to engineer and deliver Cloud infrastructure Solutions – on time and aligned to agreed performance metrics.
- Identify and drive areas for service improvements in conjunction with the cloud service provider and other related parties.
- Design, develop scripts, libraries and Code Deployment Pipelines to implement Infrastructure as code, automate and improve quality in deployment activities.
- Provide troubleshooting and debugging support for Cloud platform projects and initiatives.
- Overall experience of 10+ years as a Tech lead/Lead Cloud/Infrastructure Architect
- Experience in designing & implementing Large-scale distributed systems architecture across on premise and multi cloud platforms.
- Hands-on experience with core LAN/WAN network technologies.
- Cloud networking including Express Route, MPLS gateway, IPsec, Microsoft Peering, Private Peering.
- Hands-on experience with AWS- EKS, EC2, Docker Management
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes, Terraform, ELK, Istio, Kong, Jaeger, Prometheus, Secret Manager, CodeBuild etc.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.