Cluster Head Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Citigroup
AnywhereJob Vacancies : The Citigroup , a leading conglomerate in the United Arab Emirates, has announced a series of job vacancies in various categories. The group is looking for highly skilled and experienced individuals to fill in the positions.The job vacancies include positions for marketing executives, sales managers, accountants, human resource officers, and customer service representatives. The group is also looking for candidates with experience in the construction and engineering industry.The Citigroup offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested candidates can submit their resumes and applications online.
Cluster Head Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Citigroup
- Provides strategic thought leadership on a broad range of HR consulting services across multiple countries to client groups within the organization, including advice on recruitment (senior and new talent acquisition), managing talent (assessment, development, redeployment and retention), compensation processes, organization effectiveness (change management, leader effectiveness, performance management, coaching, organization design), employee engagement (communications, employee relations, facilitation of rewards and recognition, employee involvement) and change management to support constant transformation
- Supports the Cluster Head of NALCA and the country teams on their human capital strategies, including employee engagement activities, ensuring end-to-endHR operational excellence in each market
- (Pro) actively manages all human capital risk in the markets in scope for this position – assessing and identifying risks, managing issues, ensuring timely closure of caps and audits; also reporting to the regulator/s as required
- Directly manages the team of country HR employees as well as partnering with other HR teams providing HR services to the in scope markets, including HR COEs (incl. Talent & Learning, TA, Total Rewards, ER) as well as HRPS and HRSS teams, driving and role modeling a ‘One HR’ culture.
- Applies expert knowledge of HR principles to lead resolution of key issues with impact on business segment and/or functional area.
- Consults leadership in leveraging resources to ensure efficient delivery and implementation of all HR strategies and plans.
- Partners with regional HR and business/functional leaders to assess and define the appropriate strategy, organization structure, and role design for business groups.
- Participates in and supports HR MEA projects on an ad hoc basis as member of the MEA HR Leadership Team.
- Creates, implements, and measures the effectiveness of initiatives that promote organizational / leadership capability.
- Partners with the revenue areas to improve efficiency, effectiveness, productivity and/or control.
How to Apply
Beware of recruitment scams when applying for Citigroup
AnywhereIf customer service is your passion and you want to become a part of the ever expanding Dubai skyline then join Citigroup . today. The company has many new job openings in real estate and in engineering as well. No matter what your profession is, you will surely find a suitable vacancy here. Send your resume to the email address and specify the position applied for in the email subject. HR department will call only shortlisted candidates for an interviews.
Benefits of working and living in Dubai
Citigroup offers a variety of benefits to its employees. These include:- Health insurance- Life insurance- Retirement savings plan- Paid time off- Employee assistance program Citigroup
AnywhereJob Vacancies is committed to providing its employees with the resources they need to lead healthy and productive lives. We believe that happy and healthy employees are the key to a successful business. If you are interested in applying, please read the following information carefully.
If you're looking for a job with Citigroup
AnywhereJob Vacancies, here are some tips to help you prepare for your interview:
- Click on the “Apply Here” button to view the job vacancies available on the career portal of Grandiose.
- A list of open positions will appear on your screen.
- You can also search for jobs by entering your desired job role in the keyword section and by specifying the job location and type.
- Choose the position that interests you and click on “View Details”.
- Read carefully the job description and qualifications.
- Click on the “Apply now” button.
- Fill out the application form and attach the required documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button.