CNC Machinist Jobs | Baker Hughes Careers Dubai
As a CNC Machinist, you will be performing functions to set up and operate special purpose equipment and CNC machines.
- Manufacturing and reworking parts from start to finish in a timely manner, according to Baker Oil Tools specifications.
- Reading and understanding Engineering machine drawings, Process charts, check sheets and work-related documents.
- Performing CNC operations like, set appropriate CNC Mazatrol programme , Tools & job setting, Turning, Boring Drilling, Thread cutting, Milling, usage of appropriate special gauges and measuring instruments. Operating within standard operating procedure and adhering to safety practices.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and setup requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Have minimum three years CNC (Mazak Machines) machine operation experience
- Have exposure to selecting, aligning and securing holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes,& Honing machines
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.