Contact Center Agent Jobs In Sharjah | Ajman University
The Contact Center Agent handles all types of incoming inquiries through phone, email, fax and walk-in inquirers; in addition to providing a range of assistance and support to students.
- Handles all types of inquiries, suggestions, requests and complaints through incoming phone calls, email chat and social media.
- Maintains, records and periodically updates the university’s correspondence database
- Assists and advises students in the utilization of services and facilities
- Uses cross and upsell techniques to recruit prospective students, promote AU and offer facilities and services.
- Provides routine information and support services to students, such as schedule activities, answer questions, and follow-up the day-to-day students’ concerns.
- Escalates and follow-ups all students’ inquiries with the Colleges and all the Departments to make sure that the inquiry has been handled.
- Assists in the registration process during summer.
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and customer service orientation.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to resolve difficult or stressful customer service issues.
- Effective communication and basic instructional skills.
- Knowledge of procedures and documentation related to student registration.
- Ability to organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to work in a team and the ability to work independently.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.