Contracts Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Parsons Careers
For More Job: Click Here
- Assist in filing and archiving documents correctly
- Process one or more document types through all procedural steps in accordance with well-defined procedures and guidelines.
- Ensures that pre-established document control requirements (e.g., which document numbering system will be used; how many and which signatures will be required for certain approvals, etc.) are satisfactorily met throughout the duration of the project
- Receive, track, and monitor documents using standard document management programs to register documents, maintain databases, and produces logs, transmittals, and other reports as required
- Enter data and produces reports using other standard office automation or department-specific computer applications
- Diploma or degree in any related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of document control or Administration experience
- Proficient keyboard skills and a working knowledge of MS Windows and related word processing, spreadsheet, and database software is required.
- Good written and oral communication in English, organizational, and interpersonal skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with project personnel and management.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.parsons.com.