Coordinator Credit Control Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Adidas
For More Job: Click Here
- To update customer accounts with payment transfers from customers on a daily basis.
- Handle and monitor bank transactions related to Accounts Receivables especially the timely deposits of PDC, L/C & B/G.
- Update customer related logs to maintain high level of control.
- Following up on L/C discrepancies and communicating the same to the relevant teams.
- Share monthly statement of accounts with customers and follow up on collection process.
- Monitor and control the release of shipments for all customers to ensure minimum risk for the company.
- Maintain harmonized customer master and keep proper documentation for each and every account creation, including signed commercial contract by both parties.
- Assist with monthly / yearly closing of receivables books and support reporting.
- Ensure the credit notes are appropriately approved before issuance.
- Prepare reports such as Aging, Collection Report, Credit Note Analysis and support line manager by sharing relevant information on a timely manner.
- Customer account reconciliations to be carried out on a regular basis.
- Answer all ad hoc requests related to Credit Management on a timely basis with an excellent service mentality to all internal stakeholders.
- Have a mindset for continuous improvement by looking into areas for potential efficiency.
- Support Accounting Team with receivables related bookings.
- Give full support to the external auditors for all AR related questions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- SAP AR Module knowledge.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.