Coordinator Jobs In Dubai 2023 | AECOM
For More Job: Click Here
- The coordinator role provides administrative support and coordination to the GRO team across the UAE offices.
Specific Skills Required
- Knowledge of visa processes and licensing in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain
- Knowledge of UAE Labor law, MOHRE work permit requirements, employment and residence visa requirements
- Knowledge of preparing team expenses
- Competence in use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint) and knowledge HRIS systems. Experience with Workday would be an advantage
- Effective time management skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.