Customer Care Representative Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Boston Scientific
- 5+ years’ experience in order processing (preferably in the medical industry), coming in via multiple contact methods (email/phone etc.) and for customers according to specific requirements, including bundling & consignment orders, free of charge deliveries, returns etc.
- To be able to influence internal and external stakeholders without direct authority.
- Confident and adapt to change.
- Able to multi-task
- SAP expert
- Advance MS Office
- Worked on lean and continuous improvement projects.
- Process stock deliveries to sales representatives in region, as well as inventory transfers.
- Process orders through SAP.
- Work on priorities using multiple data sources (reports) in order to set the correct priorities on the activities at hand.
- Liaison with key stakeholders in a professional way (Sales and Customers)
- Handle and monitor the Letter of Credit process for Customers.
- Monitor the complete delivery processes (e.g. Distribution Center and/or carrier).
- Arrange special deliveries on request.
- Control and send out invoices.
- File ordering documents and related records.
- Handle service complaints from customers and/or sales representatives.
- Follow-up short term consignment stocks with customers and sales representatives
- Respond to questions from sales representatives, pharmacists, nurses and/or doctors about orders, deliveries, product availability etc.
- Handle backorders.
- Act as back-up for colleagues within the CS team
- Work with CRM systems to handle customer enquiries.
- All work needs to be in line with the rules and regulations as per company compliances.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.