Customer Service Specialist Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Danfoss
- Serving as the primary point of contact for our North Africa customer network,
- Verifying incoming orders, pricing and terms of delivery as well as availability of products,
- Partnering and coordinating with the Danfoss international manufacturing sites to ensure timely
- Confirming orders with customers, answer incoming queries and respond to customer needs,
- Providing internal stakeholders with the highest level of support in all aspects of order processing and product delivery,
- Building and maintaining a strong internal network to provide best customer support
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent,
- Broad knowledge of MS office inclusive of Outlook and Excel,
- Preferably good SAP/R3 skills including EDI as well as Salesforce,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French, and preferably in Arabic,
- Experience in a similar customer service role in industry, distribution, logistics or equivalent sector is desirable,
- Extensive knowledge in Logistics documentation requirement in MENA region, specifically in North Africa,
- Experience in preparing and managing Letters of Credit, documents thru bank, and cash against document requirements with customers,
- Conscientious and diligent approach with a strong sense of customer empathy,
- Strong team ethic combined with initiative and self-awareness,
- Service oriented attitude and excellent communication skills,
- Adaptable, organized and able to thrive under pressure when required,
- Positive approach to diversity and cross-cultural communications.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.